Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sweet Moments!

The other day Landon and I were talking and I was
asking him some questions. So this is how it went.


Mom: Landon who is your favorite Basketball Player?

Landon: Kobe Bryant!
Mom: Landon who is your favorite Swimmer?
(thinking he would say his Dad)
Landon: Michael Phelps he wins all the gold medals!
Mom: Landon who is your favorite Golfer?
(once again thinking he would say Tiger Woods)
Landon: MY PAPA KEN!

I teared up and started to cry. It was very
unexpected for him to say my Dad since he has

never seen my dad or known that he loved to play golf.


2 comments:

Whitezell's said...

Hey Emily, I cant believe how big your little boy is. He is so cute, Where are you guys living in Utah? Hope all is well. Love Lindsay

Carrie said...

This actually made me a little teary. I think maybe he knows Papa, makes you wonder?