Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I just celebrated my 27th birthday a couple
weeks ago. Kenny was in New York so Landon
and I had a party of our own. It is a big family
tradition
to get donuts on there birthday.
So my sweet cousin knowing that my husband
was out of town brought me donuts all
the way from Salt Lake City. Thanks Linds your
the BEST! My friends
Derek and Jaclyn came over
and Derek watched Landon while Jaclyn

and I went shopping. Over all it was a
good birthday. Birthday are not

what they used to be. Getting older STINKS!

2 comments:

Jason and Christina said...

Thanks for the updated pictures!! Emily you are beautiful. I'm sorry I was not there to celebrate your birthday!! Maybe next year. Linds thanks for bringing the donuts so that tradition could live on!! love Christina

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Emily!
Those donuts look delicious!