Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Trip to Paris

Our trip to Paris was absolutely amazing. Kenny
and I had such a wonderful time together. There wasn't
much that we did see. I feel like these pictures don't do justice
to how beautiful everything is, but here are a few picture anyways.

One of my favorite museum was the Army Museum
were Napoleon's tomb is.One of the amazing parks in Paris The Jardin Du Luxembourg Park.

Arc de Triomphe

The first museum of the day was the Louvre.


The view from the top of tower of the Notre- Dame. This
picture does not do justice of how beautiful Paris is.
Mona Lisa

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I miss how pretty it is there. You guys saw a lot in a short time. I am so glad you had a chance to get away and have fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip- I am so jealous! The pictures are amazing. We are getting excited to see you guys next week.

ohmygahitsdeb said...

one fun thing about going to europe is how you can feel the history of the cities you visit.. I remember climbing the steps in the arc d'triomphe and looking out over the city.. you're right, you can only really feel the beauty of the city through experience.. how long did you guys stay there?

Unknown said...

hmmm... A nice place to be there really...


by: http://www.businesstravelagent.info/