Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Trip to London

London was great! Kenny and I did a lot of walking on
this trip, but saw some amazing sites. I loved the parks!
They were huge and beautiful and loaded with families have
picnic and playing soccer. I loved every minute of our trip, but
was so glad to get home to my little boy.

The view from the London Eye.

Kenny and I tried to go the soccer game while we were
there, but the game was sold out. We were quite sad but we
did get to see the stadium.


The Tower Bridge

Our Hotel was in the prefect spot. We were in the
middle of everything and right next to the London Eye.

The changing of the guards.
Buckingham Palace

Big Ben

The second love of my life David Beckham.

8 comments:

SAS said...

What a wonderful experience! Two places I can't wait to visit! maybe someday when I don't have so many dirty boys to chase!

It looks like you had a fabulous time! Good for you!

AubreAnn said...

omg emily you look great! do you remember me? i used to live in raintree, awhile ago, in good 'ol provo! i'm a native bakersfieldian :0) how are ya?

Lettie Peterson said...

what a great trip.I'm glad you guys got some solo time in such a great place!!!!!!

Laura said...

Emily...Who gets to go to London and Paris to celebrate their anniversary? I'm so jealous.

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

How fun! I hope I get to go there someday. It looks like you guys had a great time :)

LeslieK said...

Emily! Just saying hi! =) London is on our list of places to go. Maybe someday! Hope you guys are doing well!

Parks Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Planning any trips out East? D.C. is no London or Paris, but we could have a great time.

ohmygahitsdeb said...

omg em you're so lucky to be able to go there!! It looks like you had so much fun, I only hope I can go back one day. Hope everything is great with your family! <3