Thursday, October 23, 2008

All good things have to come to an end!

Bless the Crane's for coming into town. I've said
once before but I'll say it again. Landon has had the
hardest time with is move. It is just about every other day
that he tells me how much he hates it here and wants
to move back to Cali. Our friends were in town so we got to
visit them. Landon was so exicited to see his friends. Thanks
Carrie for letting us crash for a couple hours.






After a fun day of playing and lunch it did have
to come to an end at one point. It was so sad even I
started to cry. As I was driving away with such pain in
his voices he kept saying "Please Mama just turn
the car around, please I need my friends". I just
broken my heart. I he has such love for is friend and
misses everyone so much. We will be coming
out in December so hope to see you all soon.

7 comments:

Parks Family said...

Our move has been hard too. We visited our old home a few we eks ago and our kids went crazy playing with old friends and running around laughing and playing. They didn't want to leave when it was time to come home. They have slowly made some friends here and are getting use to their new surroundings and that has helped a little. Hang in their he will adjust.

Br Boys said...

Hey I was just thinking about you the other day. We did have fun in YW. I was called as YW Pres. a couple of months ago in 5th Ward. I have Kellie Jones and Sara Seaney in there with me. Fun huh? I to don't remember many of the lesson but I do remember the love of my leaders (aka your mom and Carol) so that's what I'm hoping to leave with these girls. We only have 6 active girls. So we do everything together. It's fun. Thanks for the comment, I think I needed it. Love you, Amy

Abby said...

Poor Landon. That is so sad. I would have cried too if I were you.

Carrie said...

HEY EMILY,
WE HAD FUN HANGING OUT AND IT WAS GREAT TO BE ABLE TO SIT AND TALK. I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU AND LANDON. I HOPE YOU FIND JUST ONE GREAT FRIEND TO HANG OUT WITH ESP SINCE KENNY IS GONE SO MUCH. WE SURE MISS YOU! ABBY TOLD ME SHE NEEDS TO GO TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE TO PLAY WITH LANDON. TELL HIM WE MISS HIM.

Hailey Clement said...

U Guys R 2 Cute!!!! I can't wait 2 see u!!! Luv Ya!!!:):):)
Hailey

The Queen said...

:( so sad. I know just how he feels!!

Oliver said...

Our little one can't talk, but I know she misses her Mr. Michael. We're seeing them for Thanksgiving and I almost fear we're going to go through it all again. Is this MBA thing really worth it?