Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Love Our Dodgers!



We love going to the Dodger game and getting Dodger Dogs,
hot peanuts, and soft served ice cream, but who doesn't.
I was quiet the game or should I say the first inning was. The
Dodgers hit 10 run in the first inning. Then got boring so we ate.
Then about the Fifth inning the umpire got hit by a fast ball in the jaw
and knock him out cold. I was really scary, I thought he was dead. He
didn't move for like five minutes. Anyways to top it off
Landon and I got on the big screen. Fun Times!

3 comments:

Lettie Peterson said...

Cute pics.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

I am a big fan of these photos. I love the Dodgers and I miss going to their games. I also miss eating a Dodger Dog!! I heard about the empire getting hit. Talk about scary. When I called my parents, they were watching the game on T.V. and told me about the accident. Glad you had a fun time.
GO DODGERS!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Halos!!!