Sunday, March 2, 2008

Maui 2008

We just got back from a wonderful vacation
to Maui. I got to go to my first Luau, take
my first surfing lesson and go whale watching.
Pretty sad when my 3 year son experienced
them for the first time too and he is only 3.

Everyday Landon played with his
Daddy and Papa on the Pirate Boat.



I couldn't pass this picture up.
Landon's face just kills me!










No Fear!

I may not be showing it but I was a nervous wreak,
I was so nervous having Landon on a boat!

Ending results!


6 comments:

Parks Family said...

Wow Emily! That looks like so much fun. It sounds like you guys had a great time! Kevin has wanted to take me there since we got married. The plan is to go after Dental school. Up for a revisit in 4 years? P.S. I just found out a really great college friend of mine is in your ward, Keriann McKeon. She is great. The best way to describe her is "crazy fun"

Jill said...

Emily,
It is so good to see what your family is up to. I am so jealous, I would love to be on a nice tropical island right now. The pictures are so cute. Hope you are all doing well

Lettie Peterson said...

AWWWWWWW,I'm SO happy for you guys,that sounds like so much fun. I LOVE Maui it's one of my favorite places.How was it?????

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hey Carpenters!

Wyatt has been looking at these pics with a big ole' grin and asking where his friend Landon is at? Sad! He sure misses his buddies!

Laura said...

Emily, that's pretty exciting you went to Maui. I'm jealous. I went to BYU Hawaii but never went to Maui. Your son totally looks like a Peterson, and you. It's super cute.

Lauren said...

Emily! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Your son is adorable!!